Shipping & Returns
Delivery cost to UK Mainland is £3.65.
Overseas and Non Mainland UK delivery: £8.00
International Delivery: £8.00
Returns, Cancellations & Refunds
We hope that you love your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any or all items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 14 working days from delivery, subject to the following conditions:
You must inform us of your intention to return the goods to us in writing within 7 days of receiving the goods by sending an email to email@example.com with a Subject heading of “Order Return”. Please include your Order ID in this email and clearly state your reasons (if any) for returning the goods to us. If you wish to return only part of the order then please also clearly state which items you wish to return.
- You must wait for our response by email before returning the goods. We may correspond with you by email to discuss the condition of the goods you wish to return. We will provide you with a Returns Form with a unique Returns Number when we have completed this process with you. You must complete and sign this Returns Form and include it with the package you return to us.
- You must return the goods to us by a registered/recorded delivery service (which requires a signature by the recipient) with suitable carriage insurance to the following address:
2 The Old Work House, King Street, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG35LE
- We cannot accept damaged or lost returns, and reserve the right to refuse your return if you do not send it by registered/recorded mail.
- You must return the goods unused.
- All returned products must be in their original product packaging. If you have opened the product packaging, or you have damaged the packaging so that it cannot be reused, we reserve the right to provide you with a partial refund only. You must retain your original registered/recorded mail receipt in case we require proof of the return in the unlikely event that your return package does not reach us.